Why create these new HEART to heart Bible studies?
1. To provide new materials that are cohesive in structure and include more student participation through Bible reading, scripture memorization, weekly lessons, and a variety of activities to help students apply the lessons to their daily lives.
2. To encourage others to develop a personal one-on-one relationship with God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. To provide more New Testament-based materials that will edify individuals and small groups in their study of scripture.
4. To provide teaching materials that teach more about Jesus, rebirth, repentance and other issues relevant to our present society.
5. To provide materials that inspire creativity, encourage believers, and teach them about God and “Who We Are in Christ.”
6. To encourage discipleship and sharing of testimonies and provide tools to help others do so.
7. To help strengthen families and teach them how God’s word has provided for the establishment and guidance of family living.